Delhi Township Public Works Department
With an office located at 665 Neeb Road, the Delhi Township Public Works Department maintains all Township-owned facilities and grounds as well as a street system worth more than $53,000,000. The Hamilton County Engineer rents a portion of the Delhi Township Public Works building and stations trucks and crew there for immediate response to County road-related problems in the Delhi area. A 1,500 ton salt storage facility is located on-site which is shared by the Township and the County to provide outstanding winter snow removal service.
An important source of income for the Delhi Township Public Works Department comes from the money you pay to the State of Ohio each year for your vehicle license plates. The Public Works Department receives $5.00 for each vehicle (cars, trucks, motorcycles, motor homes, trailers, etc.) registered to a Delhi Township resident. Be sure to inform the Deputy Registrar that you are a Delhi Township resident. If your vehicle does not get registered to a Delhi Township address, other jurisdictions (usually the City of Cincinnati) will be enjoying the benefits of your tax dollars. So please make sure that the Registrar is aware that you live in Delhi Township so that we can continue to provide you with the services you deserve.
If you happen to notice an issue in the township which requires attention
by the Public Works Department, please submit a copy of our
Public Works Fix-It Form
• The employees of the Delhi Township Public Works Department are dedicated to maintaining the safety and integrity of the right-of-way infrastructure under the control of the Delhi Township Board of Trustees.
• This mission includes the repair, rehabilitation, restoration, reconstruction and maintenance of roadways, certain drainage structures and systems, right-of-way appurtenances and vegetation.
• The intent of this mission is for it to be accomplished in partnership with the community and for the benefit of the motoring and pedestrian public.
• It is the intention of the department’s strategic planning program to evaluate, revise and develop all departmental policies, procedures and practices with respect to nationally recognized standards in the Public Works field.
• The policies, procedures and practices are to be implemented in an effort to provide the Public with the most effective service possible.
• Proof of compliance (or non-compliance) with industry best practices may ultimately lead to full department accreditation through the American Public Works Association.
• The intent of the strategic planning program is to receive total employee input into how the department operates thereby fostering teamwork and an increase in productivity and morale.
• All employees of the Delhi Township Public Works Department shall act with honesty, integrity, loyalty, honor, respect and courtesy toward all.
• All services provided are to be implemented with similar consideration.