Planning & Zoning
The Delhi Township Division of Planning and Zoning is responsible for overseeing all of the planning and zoning related matters that occur in the Township, this includes administering the Townships zoning resolution and nuisance regulations. Additional responsibilities include issuing zoning permits, providing subdivision plan reviews, managing census information, updating the Township zoning resolution and managing the Townships Zoning Commission and Board of Zoning Appeals.
The Division also works closely with developers, businesses and property owners to ensure projects meet the Townships vision as identified in adopted plans and policies.
- Can the township help me settle a dispute over property lines?
- Does the township have a property maintenance code?
- If I file a zoning or nuisance complaint, am I required to provide my name?
- If I see a zoning or nuisance violation, how do I report it?
- What are the fees for my Zoning Certificate Application?
- What are the most common zoning and nuisance violations?
- What is the contact information for the Department of Community Development?
- What is the process for obtaining a Zoning Certificate?
- What kind of projects do not need a Zoning Certificate?
- What kinds of projects needs a Zoning Certificate?
- What rules apply to residential fences?