The Health Collaborative is happy to announce the release of their Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) survey. The CHNA is completed every three years to better understand the overall health of communities in the assessment area. The data collected from this assessment is used to identify top health issues, and to support or expand existing community health initiatives to address them.
As a resident living in the assessment area, you are invited to participate in an on-line survey about your health.
Things to know before completing the survey:
- The deadline to complete the survey is May 30, 2021.
- The survey is optimized for computers AND for mobile devices.
- The survey is anonymous (no one will know your identity) and your responses will not be shared.
- At the end of the survey, you will be linked to a separate page for an opportunity to enter a drawing for a $100 Amazon Gift Card. There will be two drawings and two chances to win! To enter the drawing, you will need to provide your name and a phone number or email address. Your drawing entry cannot be matched to your survey.
- Who to contact for help or questions about the survey: Measurement Resources Company is conducting the survey. If you have questions, would like help with the survey or would need a paper copy, please call Elizabeth Pafford at 614-947-8899, or send an email to email@example.com.
- Who to contact with questions about the sponsoring agencies: The 2021 Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) is sponsored by The Health Collaborative and Generation Health, who are working in partnership with the Greater Dayton Area Hospital Association, as well as multiple health partners throughout the 39-hospital, 25-county Greater Cincinnati region, which includes southwest Ohio (including the Greater Dayton Area), southeast Indiana and northern Kentucky. For more general questions about the 2021 CHNA or The Health Collaborative, please contact Lauren Bartoszek by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 513-247-6860.
ACCESS THE SURVEY HERE: https://genh.healthcollab.org/