The Delhi Township Police Department is charged with the responsibility of providing complete law enforcement services for the community of Delhi Township, a suburban community located in Southwestern Ohio’s Hamilton County.
The Delhi Township Police Department provides services to 29,510 residents, covering 10.1 square miles. The Department provides uniform patrol service, criminal investigation, and records maintenance and also maintains a two-cell temporary holding facility.
View Updates on our Facebook Page
If you have any information regarding any crimes that have taken place in the area, please to go to the Crime Stoppers website and submit your tip. Any information you provide can be kept anonymous.
- Are there restrictions on where a commercial, heavy, or oversized vehicle may park in the township?
- Does the township have regulations or restrictions for transient vendors? (door-to-door salespersons, solicitors, etc.)
- How can I save Delhi Township $5.00 911 dispatch fee in non-emergency cases?
- How do I obtain a copy of a police report?
- Is there a curfew for minors in Delhi Township?
- What can I do if a dog’s barking is out of control?
- What is the contact information for the Chief of Police?