To view current opportunities and apply for any openings, please visit our Employment Opportunities page.
Policies & Procedures
Delhi Township has adopted Personnel Policies and Procedures (PDF) that apply to all employees of the township, unless otherwise stated in an applicable bargaining agreement.
Full-time Delhi Township employees receive the following benefits, unless otherwise stated in applicable bargaining agreement:
- 10 paid holidays per year
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Presidents' Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans' Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- Basic life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Deferred compensation program
- Dental insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical insurance
- Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS) or Ohio Police and Fire Pension Fund (OP&F) retirement for all full-time employees:
- Paid sick leave benefits accumulating at 4.6 hours per pay period (15 days per year)
- Vacation benefits (2 to 5 weeks based upon length of services)
Delhi Township employees are covered under the Ohio Workers' Compensation Act. Delhi Township makes regular payments to purchase this insurance for the employee's protection against injury or disability incurred in the course of, and arising out of, the injured employee's employment. Eligibility for said benefits is governed by the Act's rules and regulations.
Employees must report at once to their immediate supervisor any injury incurred on the job, no matter how slight.