Cheryl A. Sieve, Trustee
Term: January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2021
Email Cheryl A. Sieve
Cheryl Sieve is currently serving her second term as Delhi Township (Hamilton County) Trustee. Prior to serving as Trustee, Cheryl served as Delhi Township's Fiscal Officer. She credits her community activism and volunteering for leading her to a political and elected career. Her interest and commitment to Delhi began with her appointment to the Township's Financial Advisory Board. She served on this Board for 5 years and as its chairman in 2007.
Cheryl is married to Judge Jon H. Sieve, Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas, Domestic Relations. She is proud of her community and honored to serve its residents. To best serve from her elected position, her goal is to continue to be available to listen and to be transparent in her actions and decision making.
Cheryl's educational background includes a Bachelor of Arts from The Ohio State University, and Oak Hills High School. She is still involved with education in the Delhi community. Currently, she serves on the Board of the Oak Hills Alumni and Educational Foundation. In 2005, Cheryl was honored as their Distinguished Alumni.
Cheryl's professional career was in marketing and sales for major consumer products corporations. While working for Alberto Culver, Revlon and International Playtex, she was recognized as a leader in management and a trainer in personnel development, as well as a strong competitive achiever. This private, professional career offered a wonderful learning experience for her public career.
Current organizations include:
- Hamilton County Emergency Management and Homeland Security Agency - Board Member
- Ohio Public Leadership Academy - 2018 Graduate
- Western Economic Council - Board Member
- Hamilton County Township Association - 2021 Treasurer
- Ohio Township Association / CLOUT (Coalition of Large Ohio Urban Townships) - Board Member
- Ohio Judicial Family Network - current Board Member/past Chairman
- WeThrive! Hamilton County Public Health - Committee Member
- SHELeads – Board Member