Delhi Township works in a collaborative effort with the following agencies to bring resources and programs to those affected by the economic impacts of COVID-19.
Community Action Agency Home Relief Program - for those in need of assistance with rent and utilities:
- Rent arrearages dated back to March 13, 2020
- Rental deposits, late fees, court costs
- Mortgage arrearages dated back to April 1, 2020
- HOA fees
- Property Taxes
Contact the Agency to learn more about eligibility and how to apply: Home Relief Assistance page.
- January, 2022 UPDATE! Help for Ohio customers with higher winter bills
Funeral Assistance Program
Under the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2021, and the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, FEMA is providing financial assistance for COVID-19 related funeral expenses incurred after January 20, 2020. To learn more about eligibility and how to apply, visit FEMA Funeral Assistance Program page.
Greater Cincinnati Water Works
Partners with PromisePay to offer payment plans for its customers with outstanding balances.
Hamilton County 513Relief
- January, 2022 UPDATE! Hamilton County's Mortgage Relief Program now includes property taxes for eligible homeowners financially impacted by the pandemic. Learn more at: https://513relief.org/housing-utility-relief/
- September 2021 - Small business funding opportunities: https://513relief.org/small-business/
- Additional access to direct economic relief resources and sign up for relief alerts at 513Relief.
HCPH Walk-In COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
State of Ohio
Support for small businesses, communities and families visit the Investing in Ohio's Future page.