2022 Dates: March 26 - December 4
Saturdays and Sundays 8:30am to 2:30pm
Closed Easter, April 17
East: Bzak Landscaping, 3295 Turpin Lane (off Rt. 32), Anderson Township MAP
West: Oakdale Elementary School, 3850 Virginia Ct. Green Township MAP
North: Rumpke Landfill, Struble Road and Colerain Avenue, Colerain Township* MAP
- Brush and tree branches must be cut into manageable lengths and must be no larger than 12 inches in diameter
- Brush and tree branches must be bundled. Bundles must not be heavier than 50 pounds.
- Yard trimmings must be brought to locations in containers or bags – brown paper bags preferred.
- Containers and plastic bags will be returned.
- Yard trimmings in commercial vehicles or from commercial establishments cannot be accepted.
- No trailers longer than 8 feet or trucks larger than pickups.
- No pallets, boards, nails, fence, or wire accepted.
- No bricks, stones, or soil accepted.
- Illegal dumping prohibited.
- All children must stay inside vehicles.
- Hamilton County residents only.
ALL COLLECTED MATERIAL IS COMPOSTED