How do I get a roadway sign placed on my Township maintained street?

All signs in the Township are placed in accordance with Ohio Law. You may request a sign by sending a letter to:
Delhi Township Board of Trustees
934 Neeb Road
Cincinnati, OH 45233

The request will be researched for legal conformity and will be placed, if approved.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I call for a burnt out street light?
2. Who is responsible for the sidewalk in front of my house?
3. Does the Township provide garbage collection?
4. Which streets are not maintained by the Delhi Township Public Works Department?
5. Who is responsible for water drainage problems in Delhi Township?
6. Who is responsible for dead animal pickup?
7. Who do I call if a traffic light is out?
8. How do I get a roadway sign placed on my Township maintained street?
9. Does the Township offer leaf pickup?
10. Do I need a permit for work performed in the Township road right-of-way (for example, sidewalk and driveway apron replacement)?
11. Who is responsible for repairs to the curb?
12. What are the colored markings on the street for?
13. Who maintains the creek behind my house?
14. Who do I call for potholes on my street?
15. Who do I call for litter problems in my Delhi Township neighborhood?
16. Where can I take my recyclable items?
17. What do the levels of snow emergency classifications mean?
18. What is the contact information for the Director of Public Works?