Delhi Township Fire Department will be reviewing applications for the position of career firefighter/paramedic. By contract, the position’s pay range is $54,286 in the first year and $70,377 in the seventh year. The position includes membership in the Ohio Police & Fire Pension Fund, longevity pay after 24 months of fulltime service, health, dental and vision insurance, 10 holidays at premium pay, accrued paid sick leave, and 2 weeks paid vacation. This position currently works a 24 on and 48 off rotation.
Eligible Candidate Requirements:
- Must have Ohio Paramedic certification by the time of appointment or
- Currently enrolled in a paramedic certification program
- Ohio Firefighter II certification.
- Must be insurable by the Township’s motor vehicle insurance carrier.
- Associates degree from accredited college
- Ohio paramedic certification and current ACLS card,
- Ohio certified Fire and Life Safety Inspector,
- Qualifications of a Fire Officer I certificate or equivalency in cumulative course work,NIMS 300Candidate must have a Delhi Township WPE completed within the last year or must successfully complete the WPE on March 1, 2018. Applications may be obtained from Human Resources in the Administration Building located at 934 Neeb Road during normal business hours (Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
Resumes must be submitted with application. Applications and resumes must be completed, signed and returned to Human Resources by Friday, February 23, 2018 at 16:00 hours.
*** NO PACKETS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER 16:00 on February 23, 2018 ***
Posted: February 7, 2018