Add to Calendar
- All electronic items accepted except for alkaline and lead acid batteries and lightbulbs.
- A $15 donation is requested for all small TV’s; a $25 donation is requested for all large TV’s. For those without TV’s to drop off, a $10 donation per vehicle is requested.
- The money collected helps pay for disposal fees for the hazardous components of the items to be recycled and for transportation.
- No residency requirements to drop items off.
- Contact Colleen McSwiggin at 513-244-4864 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
- Event sponsored by the Sustainability Committee at Mount St. Joseph University and the Oak Hills High School District.