- Suggested ages 8-12.
- The book, “Grump: the Fairly True Tale of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves” by Liesl Shurtliff is available at the Delhi Township branch and also as a downloadable.
- Registration opens on Monday, December 21 at 12am: https://cincinnatilibrary.bibliocommons.com/events/5f8605d45306ba47001c35bc
- Discussion questions and Zoom meeting information will be e-mailed before the event.
- Sign up with a valid email address required.
- Event will not be recorded.
LIBRARY CURBSIDE PICKUP – The Delhi Branch started offering curbside pickup of materials on June 8. Customers can call the Library at 513-639-6019 to schedule an appointment to pick up holds or other materials. Current hours are Monday – Saturday, 10am – 6pm.
LIMITED CAPACITY OPENING – Beginning on July 13, Monday thru Saturday from 10am – 6pm, the Library will be open to the public with limited capacity. This will allow people to quickly browse the collection and give them access to a computer.