How do I get a roadway sign placed on my Township maintained street?

All signs in the Township are placed in accordance with Ohio Law. You may request a sign by sending a letter to the Delhi Township Board of Trustees (934 Neeb Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45233). The request will be researched for legal conformity and will be placed, if approved.

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

Category: Public Works

← Frequently Asked Questions
Delhi Township