How do I report a non-emergency incident? Do I still need to call 9-1-1?

Please call 9-1-1 for any type of fire or medical emergency, or for medical non-emergencies. For other types of calls, call the administrative offices at 513-922-2011 or, if it is not during regular business hours, call the Hamilton County Communications Center non-emergency line at 513-825-2260. Do not call the fire station, as crews are not always at the station. They may be out doing training or at another emergency.

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

Category: Fire Department

← Frequently Asked Questions
Delhi Township