If I see a zoning and/or nuisance violation, how do I report it?

The township encourages residents to report any witnessed zoning and/or nuisance violations.  You can report the violation by calling the Department of Community Development at (513) 922-2705 or you can use the township’s Action Line

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

Category: Planning & Zoning

← Frequently Asked Questions
Delhi Township