Who do I call for potholes on my street?

Township Roads – Delhi Township Public Works: 513-922-8609
County Roads – Hamilton County Western Division: 513-946-4969
Or complete and submit the Fix-It Form.

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

Category: Public Works

← Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!