For Immediate Release
Delhi Township Fire Department Open House
In observance of National Fire Prevention Week, the Delhi Township Fire Department will host their annual open house on Sunday, October 25, 2015, from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Neeb Road Fire Station, 697 Neeb Road.
In addition to providing the highest level of fire and emergency medical emergency response to the community, the Fire Department offers a wide range of programs and services that focus on fire and safety education. Residents are invited to stop by the station for a fun, informative visit with fire personnel. In addition to guided tours of the station and equipment and blood pressure checks, there will be hands-on activities to promote fire and safety awareness including:
- Car seat inspections and installations performed by certified CPS Technicians on a first-come first-served basis.
- An opportunity to learn about the Department’s history while viewing the many artifacts on display in the Delhi Fire Museum including the original fire pumper!
- Safe and effective instruction on fires and fire extinguishers with the Fire Extinguisher Simulator.
- Kid’s Firefighter Challenge Course, for children of all ages (gear only available for kids up to 12 years old), who want to suit up and test their firefighter skills and agility.
- The Fire Safety House which teaches life-saving practices on how to safely exit a smoke filled building.
- NEW THIS YEAR! – K-9 Teams, Jeff Miller, Delhi Township Police Officer and Levi and Steve Claytor, IAAI Certified Fire Investigator and Rudy, will conduct specialized Police and Fire K-9 demonstrations.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to learn more about the programs and services provided by the Fire Department.
To learn more, please call 513-922-2011 or contact Lt. Dan Albertz at email@example.com.
Release date: September 24, 2015