Fire Department / Stations and Apparatus’


Click an image to view the photo gallery.

Fire Station 30 - 6321 Rapid Run Road

Station 30 is located on Rapid Run Road on the campus of Oak Hills Rapid Run Middle School and Administration. The station was built in 2001 in collaboration with the Oak Hills School Administration and serves the western third of Delhi Township. This station is staffed with three personnel that provide fire, rescue and emergency medical services on a first run basis. This station plays a key role in providing a quick response and mitigation of emergencies to an area of the township that was once plagued with long response times due to its distance from the Neeb Road station. The population covered in this area is much less dense than the eastern area of Delhi Township. The station is manned and maintained by a Lieutenant and two EMS trained firefighters, of whom a minimum of one must be a paramedic. The company staffs both an Engine and Medic unit.


Fire Station 33 - 697 Neeb Road

Station 33 is located on Neeb Road at the site of the original fire station that was erected in 1935. Station 33 was built and opened in 2003 to provide the fire department with enhanced training facilities and operational capabilities. This station serves the central third of Delhi Township including the College of Mount St. Joseph, the Sisters of Charity Complex and Liberty Riverview, and remains the main facility for public outreach and fire safety programs in the Township. It also houses the offices of Parks & Recreation and Developmental Services. The fire administration operates from this facility, containing the offices of the Fire Chief and Assistant Chiefs. The station is manned and maintained by a company officer with the rank of either Captain or Lieutenant, and between two and four EMS trained firefighters. Optimally, at least two of the firefighters are certified paramedics. The company staffs both the Medic unit and Quint. The station also houses reserve apparatus and the trench rescue trailer for the fire department.

This station is unique to Ohio as it has a Fire Museum located within its foyer dedicated to preserving the history and honoring the service of its past and present firefighters. It houses the first fire engine utilized by the volunteer fire department in 1935, and is operated by the nonprofit organization, Delhi Historical Fire Museum Society.

Back
New Fire Station 36 BLS36_2 BLS36_1 station36_300

New Fire Station 36-440 Greenwell Avenue

The new Station 36  will be located  just two blocks north of the current station.  The new state of the art facility will house an Engine, Ambulance and Chase vehicle.  At nearly 11,600 square feet this new station will be able to accommodate up to seven fire personnel, as well as any fire apparatus in Delhi’s Fleet.  The facility will also house a Police substation.  This station is projected to be operational May 1, 2017.