Appointments are limited!
Appointment Date: April 6th (2nd dose will be administered on April 27th)
Location: Delhi Senior Center, 647 Neeb Road
Appointment Times: 9:00am – 11:00am
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE SCHEDULING YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- The time for your second dose appointment will be the same as your first dose appointment. Please ensure you are picking a time you will be available on both dates.
- The COVID-19 vaccine will not be given to anyone who has received another vaccine (like the flu shot) within 14 days of an appointment.
- Appointments will not be rescheduled. If you cancel your appointment you will not be offered a new time. If you cancel, you will receive notifications of future appointment dates as they become available.
- If appointments for this clinic are full at the time of scheduling, you will be rerouted to a public map that shows clinics hosted by other providers. Eligibility for those clinics may vary and is determined by the providers.
- If you are scheduling for more than one person, each person will need their own ArmorVax account and email address.
- A minor can be added under a parent or guardian account using the family function.
Two Ways to Schedule Your Appointment:
- Electronic scheduling platform: ArmorVax Scheduling
- Call 513-999-2312 on Friday, April 2nd between the hours of 12:30pm – 5:00pm.
- A customer service representative can help you get scheduled over the phone.