Human Resources / Employment
Delhi Township is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage all individuals interested in full time, part time or seasonal employment with Delhi Township to submit an Delhi Township Employment Application.
Applications must be signed and returned to the Human Resource Department either in person or mailed to the following address:
Attn.: Human Resource Manager
Normal office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Current Job Postings:
- Police Clerk - Full-Time (Job Description)
- Inspector - Full-Time (Job Description)
- Seasonal Parks & Recreation Worker - Part-Time (Job Description)
- Seasonal Maintenance Worker (Job Description)
- Event Custodian - Part-Time (Job Description)
- Career Firefighter / Paramedic – Application period is closed.
- Police Officer - Full-Time (Job Description)
Delhi Township has adopted personnel policies and procedures that apply to all employees of the township, unless otherwise stated in an applicable bargaining agreement.