Human Resources / Employment
Delhi Township is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage all individuals interested in full time, part time or seasonal employment with Delhi Township to submit an Delhi Township Employment Application.
Applications must be signed and returned to the Human Resource Department either in person or mailed to the following address:
Attn.: Human Resource Manager
Normal office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Current Job Postings:
- Board of Zoning Appeals and Zoning Commission Board Member Positions (Zoning Commission Job Description) (Board of Zoning Appeals Job Description)
- Career Firefighter / Paramedic – Application period is closed.
- Zoning Administrator - Full-Time (Job Description) – Application period is closed. Review of applications in process.
- Police Officer - Full-Time (Job Description)
- Event Custodian - Part-Time (Job Description)
Delhi Township has adopted personnel policies and procedures that apply to all employees of the township, unless otherwise stated in an applicable bargaining agreement.