Human Resources / Information
Policies and Procedures
Delhi Township has adopted personnel policies and procedures that apply to all employees of the township, unless otherwise stated in an applicable bargaining agreement.
Full-time Delhi Township employees receive the following benefits, unless otherwise stated in applicable bargaining agreement.
2018-2019 Open Enrollment Information
- Video Recording
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Basic life & AD&D
- Supplemental life insurance
- Ohio PERS or Ohio P&F retirement for all full-time employees
- Deferred compensation program
- Vacation benefits (2-5 weeks based upon length of services)
- Paid sick leave benefits accumulating at 4.6 hours per pay period (15 days per year)
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Employee Assistance Program
Staffing & Compensation
- Position Descriptions
Delhi Township employees are covered under the Ohio Workers’ Compensation Act. Delhi Township makes regular payments to purchase this insurance for the employee’s protection against injury or disability incurred in the course of, and arising out of, the injured employee’s employment. Eligibility for said benefits is governed by the Act’s rules and regulations. Employees must report at once to their immediate supervisor any injury incurred on the job, no matter how slight.
- BWC First Report of Injury Form