Important reminders for the upcoming November 8 General Election:
- Tuesday, October 11th – Deadline to register to vote.
- Wednesday, October 12th – Absentee ballots start being mailed.
- Wednesday, October 12th – Early Voting begins. Anyone who is registered to vote in Ohio and resides in Hamilton County can come to the Board of Elections Office and cast their vote early.
- Vote by Mail – Absentee – All Hamilton County voters have the opportunity to request a ballot by application to vote from the convenience of their own homes. Application can be obtained:
- On the Hamilton County Board of Elections website.
- By calling the Board of Elections at 632-7039 or 632-7044.
- Pick one up at the Board of Elections Office.
- Pick one up at any Hamilton County Public Library.
Additional voter information can be found on the following link:
HAMILTON COUNTY BOARD OF ELECTIONS
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1345
NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS:
8:00am – 4:00pm Monday – Friday