WEBCHECK FINGERPRINTING SERVICES HAVE BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED DUE TO COVID 19. WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
WebCheck utilizes the Internet to electronically transfer fingerprints and other data to the Ohio Bureau of Identification & Investigation (BCI&I) in London, Ohio. The fingerprints and information from the applicant’s Driver’s License or state ID is encrypted and electronically stored in the computer. The computer then sends the encrypted information over the Internet to BCI&I, which automatically compares the information against fingerprints and criminal histories stored in the Ohio Automated Fingerprint Identification System (AFIS) database. No criminal history is sent over the Internet. Results are mailed to the address provided by the applicant. If you are an employer or agency and want the results mailed directly to you, instruct your applicants to provide the WebCheck operator with your business address, NOT the address of the applicants.
Current WebCheck Hours:
Monday – Wednesday – Friday Only, 8:30am to 3:00pm
We strongly encourage calling prior to coming 513-922-0060
(WebChecks are NOT performed on holidays)
All persons requesting a WebCheck are required to sign a waiver at the time of service. Juveniles must have a parent or legal guardian present with them in order to have the WebCheck processed.
What To Bring To Your WebCheck Fingerprinting:
- A valid, government issued photo ID (driver’s license, state ID)
- The address where results need to be sent
- Knowledge of what background check(s) your employer is requesting
- BCI (this is the state check)
- FBI (this is the national check)
- Knowledge of the reason/purpose for the requested background check(s):
- A reason code from the Ohio Revised Code/ORC must be supplied
- Working with or near children (education, teaching, adoption, foster parenting, childcare, school transportation, etc.)
- Getting a license or permit (financial institutions, liquor sales, security, automotive sales, insurance sales, nursing, real estate appraisal, fireworks, lottery sales, etc.)
- Working with or near the elderly (nursing homes, healthcare, transportation, etc.)